- Project success depends heavily on thorough analysis, negotiation of scope definition and priorities, and establishment and clear communication of requirements. ACSI offers over 18 years of analysis and requirements definition experience, using a variety of leading methodologies. By clearly establishing targets, we achieve positive outcomes.
- To keep your projects running smoothly, on time, and within budget, you need experienced professionals with a track record of success. ACSI relies on proven PM processes and promotes the Project Management Institute's industry standard methodology as a basis from which to achieve progress and communication goals.
- What sort of change management processes would you prefer to have in place before the realization hits that even well-defined requirements are a moving target? ACSI has direct experience setting up and executing change management process, at the project level, or on a larger, organizational level.
Quality Assurance and Management
- ACSI offers experience providing QA planning, processes, and execution. See what scripts and automated testing tools can do to enhance the quality and customer satisfaction levels associated with your software products when coupled with a cohesive QA plan. Do you have meaningful metrics? After all, you manage what you measure.
Software Configuration Management
- This is more than having a tool like CVS in place- in today's heterogenous development environments, a cross-platform strategy combined with tool sets and processes are required to establish defined builds and predictable releases. How confident are you that your current release could be backed out without creating widespread organizational disruption?
- ACSI can research parts of your organization relative to the above capabilities and deliver a written evaluation, which you can then use as a decision-making tool.
- Whether your IT development efforts use RUP, Agile/XP, a more traditional systems development life cycle methodology, or some combination of the above, ACSI offers experience in delivery of all phases, including:
- Analysis and Requirements
- Business and Technical Design
- QA and Implementation
- Training and Documentation
- Maintenance, Enhancements, and Support
For More Information
ACSI offers all of these services at competitive rates- contact ACSI
for additional information.
Download our Service Information brochure (Adobe Acrobat PDF format).
Download Free Adobe Reader if you need it.